An optimised website and chatbot available 24/7
- We’ve completely overhauled the services, ergonomics and content of the www.iftm.frwebsite to make searches more user-friendly.
For visitors, we’ve simplified the exhibitors list and the pass ordering process and given them a makeover. The IFTM Pressroom will have enriched content organised by village and area to make them more visible and help journalists find information.
- Hello, I’m Fred! Our new chatbot is called Fred and he’s one smart cookie, with around 500 pre-recorded questions and answers. He provides visitors and exhibitors with relevant information about frequently asked questions.
With today’s mobile culture, interactive solutions are a must! This new app will quickly become a real personal assistant. It lets you prepare for the trade show and access a range of functions, information and personalised services at the right place, at the right time:
- Exhaustive search engine.
- List of exhibitors and co-exhibitors:location (exhibition area, village), activity, events and contacts.
- List of participants at the trade show (exhibitors and visitors declared on the app*:last name, first name, company and contact information.
- Instant messaging service to make contacts.
- Calendar that suggests and organises meetings.
- Interactive map of the trade show with route searches so that you never get lost!
- Real-time news on the day’s events.
- Conference sessions:locations, themes and times.
- Favourites:the perfect service for receiving notifications to prepare for the trade show.Personalise the IFTM App with meetings, conference sessions, events, and more.
- Optional badge reader to avoid the hassle of collecting business cards. By scanning badge QR codes, exhibitors can immediately collect all their visitor’s information from their profile.It’s an absolute must for after the trade show.
- Visitors routes created as specific visitor itineraries based on pre-defined themes.
*To enjoy the app’s full range of functions, visitors and exhibitors are asked to connect with the email address used on the badge form.
Straight to the point!
11 inspirational visitor routes
For qualified visits, in 2019, IFTM Top Resa is inaugurating eleven thematic itineraries:
- Well-being and Health,
- Business Travel,
- Culture & Heritage,
- Food & Wine
- Unusual & Unique,
- Sport & Adventure,
- Sustainable Tourism,
- Group Travel.
Each itinerary lists the exhibitors for a specific theme and their location at the trade show.These turnkey routes help visitors find what they’re looking for, save time and meet the right people. Exhibitors can sign up to be featured on 3 different routes.
These routes will be available on the website and app, and in booklets distributed at the show entrance.